May 15, 2012

The Pipes part II

A short recap of saturday's action . I worked  friday nigthshift from 17-8.30 , luckyli enough I was able to sleep for a few hours. I was home at 9 and went  straigth to my sons kindergarden where we spent several  hours doing gardening work with the rest of the parents. I could'nt stop  stop watching the trees bending in strong  Northwesterly wind.  I was released at 1, and with my loyal partner in crime Klaus we drove for the beach. Klaus  is also known as Braveheart due to his striking resemblance to the young Mel Gibson.
We arrived at Hvide sande Pier , the wind was howling , but the conditions look sligthly dissapointing. A few windsurfers out, and the usual amount of surfers.
We drove the short distance to a nearby spot known as "the Pipes" and decided to have a go.


The waves were quite pucnhy and the current going downwind insane. But we managed to have good fun for several hours. Sligthly Cross onshore wind from the right
I was on my Simmer Blacktip 3.9 and  my RRD 76l quad board and was stacked all day.....
Thats why they call it construction site..


The Legend, always where the action is, love the outfit...


These guys earned my respect

Braveheart getting ready for battle..


Lay down buttom turn
Strange watercolor
Last one

No comments:

Post a Comment