May 11, 2012

Gong !

Over the winter I have had some time (my wife says a lot) to search for interesting new equipment online.
I fell in love with the french SUP/Surf Brand Gong. Check their wesite, they have a lot of interesting stuff going on, or go to their facebook  page where they share the stoke of gong.
The boards are shaped by Patrice Guénolé and offer a somewhat different approach to SUP'ing.
They offer a massive variety of boards at very resonable prices. I especially like their bamboo range




I currently ride the 7'4 shake, it comes highly recommended
I mean look how short theese boards are compared to almost everything else!!
Dont you just want to try one??!.
I have no shares with Gong whatsoever, I just like their boards and the feeling tha surrounds the brand.
Lastly 2 action shots of me on my beloved 7'4
Down the line on a small one



Nice and short and I'm not talking hairstyle here!
Lets get more Gong boards out there !!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Niels, würde wegen Gong gern mal Kontakt mit dir aufnehmen, freue mich über eine mail mit deinen Kontaktdaten Martin_oeser(at)web.de
    Gruß aus Hamburg

    ReplyDelete