Jun 12, 2012

Sunday SUP I

Sunday I had the oppurtunity to squeeze in af few hours of SUP'ing all though I had a busy weekend.
I spend saturday at a wedding and was still suffering  from all the lost sleep saturday afternoon.
Saturday had  been a great day surf-wise according to the rumours, sunday was only supposd to be a few leftovers..
 I arrived at the parking lot in hvide sande and it was almost empty, only one surfer in the water, but conditions actually looked ok..


Grabbed a few photos of the lonely surfer
Some nice sets now and again

Nice german fellow, didn't get his name






I jumped in the wetsuit and was soon enjoying the conditions.. We were soon followed by another SUP'er, Ben i think his name was...
I grabbed a few photos with the GO-pro mounted on the paddle..


Actually I have another buttom turn shot looking a bit like this, but I look so funny t is embaracing to post











After a few hours another 5 SUP'ers joined us and after 3 hours in the water I decided to call it a day.
I sat in the dunes for a little while and to took a few photos... they will follow in the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment