Sep 15, 2012

Wave searching

The forecast for friday had been looking niothing short of epic the whole week.. Only problem i couldn't go.. I had been hoping for the forcast to change but that did'n happen.
My rescue plan was to go on thursday as the forecast for waves was looking pretty solid..
I drove, still feeling a bit sorry for my self, to diffrent spots but it wasn't exactly looking great, even my favourite Spot ff let me down. I ended up in Hvide Sande ( as usual) and did manage to find a few waves here and there. Some how the normal left was breaking very fast allowing only one or two turns..
a few go-pro stills..
Nice little wave ( a rare rigth)
Little cave-man theme going on here..


Finally getting some where with this backside thing..



Smilling after all
When I got Back to the car I had 3 new messages telling me that its apparently was going of further north.
Later Lars Petersen put thees pic's on his wepage:



No comments:

Post a Comment