Sep 26, 2012

Cold Hawaii Photos I

Just go through editing a few of the photos taken during the world cup..
This is what Hanstholm looked like before my morning SUP session. Head-high waves and offshore wind and nobody out.

The event site seen from afar.  Shows quite well why the spot handles many winddirections.


Köster set up.

Kauli set up - looks more appealing in my eyes

John Skye. I must admit I am a  sucker for RRD equipment. Notice the 36 inch harness lines...



Mussolini micro board..


High tech score board ;-)

Dario Ojedo checking in..

Family fun

Kösters ride..


Nice waves rolling in to the bay


Martin Ten Hoeve aka Lampie First guy out


Alessio Stillrich put on quite a show, despite the very ligth wind

Up wind 360


Nice one



More Stillrich , he was riding a 5.0

Mikey Clancy was out there showing nice style


Unknown

Air time with 5.0



Trying the "Reverse"

Did'nt succed.






Klaas Voget showing that he is a force when it comes to ripping the north sea


Another upwind wave 360

The clew first frontside bottum turn seems to be working when it is onshore

But going regular looks better in my opinion


No comments:

Post a Comment