Mar 11, 2014

Birthday Presents

Over the weekend I celebrated my birthday and I was lucky enough to score some cool gifts.
Here are a couple of nice gadgets that I think you should check out if you get the chance. They come highly recommended

Atan Surf-boots
I was lucky enough to score two pairs of theese. They without comparrison the best boots you will ever get your hans on ( If you ask me). Give yourself the chance to check them out the next time you shopping for surfboots.
I got the toasty warm 6.5 mm winter-version and the 3mm spring version


Reminds you a bit of a Fetich-party? - dont be fooled they rock



My daugther agrees -they rock

Took the 3 mm boots for a spin on sunday- great session no problems keeping warm. More on the session later

Order your next pair here


Kanu logs
If you like me drive a smaller car it can ease your mind that you are able to lock down your boards and reduce the risk of theft.
These steel-enforced straps look like the real del to me I will definitely put them to use during this seasons combined family-surf trips



SUP -tips with Danni Ching

 for practising your technique... pretty cool

Get your copy here

No comments:

Post a Comment