Aug 5, 2013

Weekend recap

What a weekend !
The weather has been warm and really sunny lately , no strong winds and no swell but lots of action none the less
 Saturday:
The Danish Championship in SUP flat water race were held in harbor of Copenhagen.
Lots of people participated and even more got too try ou SUP for the first time, sadly I wasnt able to make the event myself
Here is a short recap of the action:


DSRF DM from Dansk Surf & Rafting Forbund on Vimeo.

Winner of the event was danish superracer Casper Steinfath followed by another Cold Hawaii local Christoffer Hartkopp and in third position my buddy and surf mate Lars . Congrats guys !!


Sunday:
 STROKES: The event of of the year in the danish SUP scene. A 44 km open ocean crossing from Jutland to Sealand.
The distance

I was a compettitor and let me tell  you it was hard , like really really hard!
The event was won by an on form Casper Steinfath, I ended up in 6. position and was more than happy to make it to the finish line. My thougths on the race will follow later on.


9 brave warriors 


One tired blogauthor 


No comments:

Post a Comment