Aug 1, 2013

Dawn Patrol

As mentioned  I went for an early sesion the other day. The Alarm was set for 4.30 and soon after we hit the beach to check out conditions.
The conditions were kind of dissapointing, the wave heigth was ok, no wind,  but somehow there was a kind cross swell giving  confusing conditions. Lots of chop
When I hit the water at my favourite spot, lots of surfers were allready  in the water, mostly longboarders but most of them also struglled.
I was in the water for about 1½ hour before decided to head home. I took a few shots before  I was on my way.
The longboarders caugth many waves and had long glides..

But sometimes you just want to see them make a real turn, put some pressure on the rail and throw some spray 

Nice wave heigth, nice positioning..





This is more like it...

Yes...

But no...



Martin leaning in...




No comments:

Post a Comment