Oct 3, 2012

Goodbye September

This weekend we enjoyed the last september days. And what a month it has been : tons of wind and waves. Seems as if I had  so many sessions that they are hard to keep track of.
I ended september with a mellow fun little windsurf session in Blåvand.
Lots of people out there despite some pretty mediocre conditions..
I was on my 5,1 and the 85 l tabou... Not that many quality waves but every day on the water is a good day.


Mister Günter Lorch was there , testing out new boards?


Kent long time local was there swimming and cursing ;-)




Rainbow weather


 Gorm was there as  as well. He has had an almost 10 year break from windsurfing but it is really good to see him back in action. Back in the 90'ties he was competting on the pwa-tour and a big talent


Making the most of it..




Martin another local who always is out there


Gorm again


Another back loop





Martin switched to 4,2 while I was still on 5,0


No comments:

Post a Comment