Jul 12, 2012

My ride

Generally i am not that much in to cars. Cars a very expenssive in Denmark due to the 180 % tax the goverment puts on them. I prefer having new surf equipment to having a new car..
 My current ride meets many of my demands; its cheap, goes a long way for little money, room enough for the whole family..
It isn't excactly pretty and my felow doctor colleagues at work laugh when they see me roling in to the parking lot. The prefer Mercedes's and Audi's, but i will rather spend my time surfing than working to pay of some stupid car..
Here it is in all its glory, man I love that thing..
Peugeot Bipper 1,4 , ha ha

The family sticker...

I stumbled across this video of how to tie down your board on a roof rack in 30 seconds..
Love it...


Thanks to blueplanetsurf.com


No comments:

Post a Comment