Jul 17, 2012

3 session Monday

I had monday off and really wanted to make the most of it surf-vise. I had been working pretty hard in thelast two weeks and was  a little desperat to get in the water. The weather forecast keept  changing by the hour.. Sunday evening the weather forecast looked like winsurfing in the morning and Sup in the afternoon...
By Monday that changed all around And I was heading for a morning SUP session in Hvide Sande, followed by a mid day windsurf session and evening SUP session...
The weather was cold (acording to the forecast) sunny ( not according  to the forecast) and lots of people in the water.. Wind wa up and down, mostly up
I grabbed some photos of the sessions, here a little sneak peak:
 From the first windswept SUP session:
Not sure I ever SUP'ed in that much wind, here its Lars..

No real pictures of the Windsurf session, But I grabbed a few when stopped by the fjord. Here is my favourite:
Classic style  - Love it


Before my finally evening SUP- session, I sat at the baech with a cup of coffee and snapped a few pictures of the prone surfers.. quite a few of them.


This guy took it apart...

No comments:

Post a Comment