Feb 5, 2014

Safety first

As I have grown older and after becoming a father I have been giving the safety aspekt of our sport more and more attention.
I have probably surfed for than 20 years without suffering any real injuries aside from bruises and scratches.
None the less I bought a helmet a few years ago to use while windsurfing in more extreme conditions.
The latest addition to my safety equipment is the  Restube
It is a small and Handy device that wont bother your performance on the water, it can be worn attached to your harness or camelback on longer sup runs
with one strong pull the floating body inflates and you  even have an integrated rescue whistle.
Watch the video to learn more.

 
 

I will definitely be wearing mine during this years sup-races including the ocean crossing Strokes

No comments:

Post a Comment