Jun 23, 2013

Family weekend



I just got back after  home after a short trip to Cold Hawaii and this time I even brougth the family. The weather forecast was looking pretty rainy so we opted for a little cabin at Nystrup Camping.
Saturday we had some rain but sunday was sunny . I love the midsummer time as you can combine family life and surfing easily. I was in the water till 10' o clock on saturday evening ...
I surf the bay in klitmøller on saturday and on sunday we went to near by Nr Vorupør wich offered a nice little wave and offshore wind.
Here are a few shots , much more to follow...

Summer in Denmark often includes clouds and rain

My trusty Gong boards

Fun little wave allowing a few turns



The 7'4 works really well in these marginal conditions..

Nice steep waves

Back side waveriding in small waves is still hard

Now for some family quality tme 

No comments:

Post a Comment