Nov 26, 2012

Sunday Roast

This weekend was pretty nice all in all . I spent all friday afternoon having some father-son time with my 6 year old.  I had my eyes fixed on a saturday morning wave SUP-sesssion, but unfortuneately my wife had a emergency phonecall late friday evening and had to go to work, wich left me with the kids.
Instead I had a flat water workout on the sup in the afternoon.
Sundays weather forecast was for lots of wind and rain. Howling wind from a southeasterly corner meant I could go to a nearby spot in Nyborg. Cross onshore starboard tack wind, small waves , lots of rain and lots of old friends. I was on my 3,9m2
Here are a few shots from a nice sunday morning, I was back home in time for dinner



Klaus aka Braveheart

Frederik 

Nice one





I really like this one..


Blog Author on the inside

Did I mention the rain ?kst



Getting a little air..


Me, braveheart and rain....

No comments:

Post a Comment