May 24, 2013

A spell of great conditions

So I havent been posting for a few days, mostly beacause I have been super busy, meanwhile the conditions have been absolutly firing. I have had my share of great session.
Here is a little look back on wat has been going on.
May has been the best mont of the year so far and this coming weekend looks like pure fun...
Cold Hawaii Surf Camp put pics online from a barrel party at bunkers


Casper Stenfath got his share too:


The week peeked on wedensday, with howling winds, gale force warning everywhere. I had to work all day, so I did'nt get a chance to join the action. But I have seen a few shots around.
Sebastian Kornum


Lars Petersen posted a windsurfshot from early thursday morning.


 Later on he joined me for an epic Sup sesssion..

Lots of photo evidence to come...


Blog Author paddeling in





No comments:

Post a Comment